1. Apply for Housing

2. Pay your deposit

  • Housing is assigned on a first-come first -serve basis.  The sooner you get your deposit in the better the chances you get the assignment you want.  You can pay the deposit online or at the CWC cashier's office.


3.    Receive your assignment Email:

  •  CWC  will send you an email with your assignment so it is important to give us a working address on your application.


4.    Get ready to move:


5.    Come to Campus:

  •  When you get to campus make the Business Office in the Administrative Wing your first stop.  Here you will get your proof of payment form which shows you have paid for housing or have set up a payment plan and have made the first payment.  If you have financial aid covering your housing expenses the staff will give you a proof of payment slip.  Get your purple slip so you can get your ID from the Student Activities Office in the Student Center.
  •  Bring your proof of payment to the housing office.  An RA will check you in and you can move in.
  • Get your student ID:  If you live in Residence Hall or Mote Hall you need your ID to get in the building after hours.  Make sure you tell the ID office that you live in Mote or Residence Hall so get a special ID.
  • Get your meal plan money put on your card.  This can also be done at the Business Office.
Consistent with its mission to value diversity and to treat all individuals with dignity and respect, Central Wyoming College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational program services or activities. The college makes reasonable accommodations to serve students with special needs and offers services to students who have the ability to benefit.
©2010 Central Wyoming College - All Rights Reserved